– What file formats are accepted for 3D printing? How can I convert my _ file into the acceptable format?
We only accept .stl file format. If you were using Rhino or Blender, please remember to export your files in a solid body and also make sure that all walls have a thickness.
– How long will it take for me to receive my order?
This is highly dependent on our print queue and also the complexity of your jobs. Our estimated lead time will always be shown when you click 3D print with us!
– Do you ship internationally?
Yes we do!
– What are the shipping and postage charges?
There are several different kinds of shipping options that we offer. You will see the options for shipping of your 3D prints after you have uploaded your stl files.
– What 3D printers are used and what are the specifications?
We own a fleet of Original Prusa i3 Mk2! Our maximum build volume is 10500 cm3 (25 x 21 x 20 cm or 9,84 x 8,3 x 8 in)
– Does Siege provide Cash On Delivery service?
Unfortunately, we do not provide Cash On Delivery Service. Every print jobs requires a deposit before it can be started.
– What is the maximum quantity
We do not have a maximum quantity, we have done quantity of 50 prints per month to more than 500 prints in a single order!